Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves, June 2, 2012


Welcome to my Stacking The Shelves post!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews so follow the link and check out what other stacked on their shelves this week.  
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest books.

This was a busy week.  

From the Library two audio books:
 Artemis by Philip Palamer
Ghost Story by Jim Butcher

From the Library two books:
 Pure by Julia Baggott
Children of the Night by Mercedes Lackey

Free from Angry Robot:
 City of Dreams & Nightmare by Ian Whates

From Amazon:
 Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh

From Baen Books:
 1634 - The Baltic Wars by Eric Flint and David Weber

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great collection! I just finished Tangle of Need and enjoyed it. I am also a fan of Lackey's Diana Tregarde series. My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

Fall Into Books said...

I love Jim Butcher. I hope you enjoy all your books!

My StS

emaginette said...

Nice selection, but how do you read that many in a week?

Anonymous said...

I really liked Pure. It was long, but well written.

I'm a new follower :)

Jenny

ellepaulette said...

Awesome haul this week!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani
http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2097

Aneeqah said...

I've heard some awesome things about Pure! I really need to pick it up soon, because so many people have loved that one. =)

Happy reading, and enjoy all those books!

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Anonymous said...

Pure looks so good! I have it on my Kindle and have yet to start it! :)

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

JC Jones said...

I often don't get them all read. Some I start and don't like. A book has to catch my attention right away today. There are just so many I want to read.

Giselle said...

Omg I LOOOVED Pure! It's disturbing though! :) Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

JC Jones said...

I haven't started it yet. Did not know it was disturbing.

Marlene @ Reading Reality said...

I loved Ghost Story, but then I adore Jim Butcher, period. Exclamation point.
I'll be interested to hear what you think of Tangle of Need. I got it, I finished it. And yes, the cover still sucks.
Thanks for stopping by my STS!