Saturday, June 30, 2012

What Else I Read in June of 2012

 What Else I Read In is a monthly post featuring books I read during the month but did not write a full review on.  If you have a similar post leave a comment and a link and I will visit to see what else you read.  Also on your post leave a link back to my post so others can also share.  

Last month I listened to 1632 by Eric Flint.  I had read the book when it first came out and had started the series but two book in I quit always meaning to pick it back up.  This month I did just that.  So far I finished the following books:

1634 - The Baltic War
1634 - The Bavarian Crisis
1634 - The Galileo Affair  
1634 - The Ram Rebellion
1635 - The Cannon Law
Ring of Fire I
Ring of Fire II

There are a few other book that I have read and not review.

Romance:  

The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley - This on has been on my TBR shelf for quite a while.  It is the last book in the series.  It was not as good as my favorite in the series (The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie) but it was a good end to the series.

Questionably Human by Miss Kitty Roads - This is a SFR and was free on Amazon.  A lot of it was very predictable but fun to read. 
Beneath the Starry Sky  by Jessica E. Subject - Another free book from the author and Amazon.  This was a novella in the "One Night Stand" series.  Like the previous book it was predictable but fun to read. 


No comments: