Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:"
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


My Teaser this week is from Atonement by B. J. Daniels.  I read one of her books over a year ago and immediately became a fan.  Atonement will be released on Feb. 25th.  I receivd an ARC from Netgalley.  This is part of an ongoing series set in Beartooth, Montana.  
Atonement - B.J. Daniels 
Here is the teaser:

"Do you like what I've done with the house?  Charlotte asked, and for a moment looked her age."   50% on my Kindle.

7 comments:

Vonnie said...

Is her age young?

My TT

Paulita said...

I would think her age is old. Interesting. Here's Mine

Kathy Martin said...

So, what does her age have to do with anything? My teasers this week are from Carousel Sun by Sharon Lee and Cress by Marissa Meyer. Happy reading!

fredamans said...

Maybe decorating rejuvenates her youth!

Nise' said...

Love the setting.

Unknown said...

This sounds good! Here is mine.

CHRISTIE said...

Great tease! I wonder how old she is and how old she usually looks.

My TT http://thefictionenthusiast.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesday-january-28th.html