Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking The Shelves - March 7, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves

This week two of the books I had a hold on at my local library came in.  Jayne Ann Krentz's latest Trust No One and Tasha Alexander's latest Lady Emily Mystery The Counterfeit Heiress both arrived and were available for check out.  Now they are waiting for me to finish my current book and dive into both of these.


When I checked Netgalley this week I found a whole group that I wanted to read and review.  I had my review list down and now it has 8 new titles.  Most are Science Fiction or Paranormal, two of my favorite reading groups.







Omega by SM Reine







Angles of Attack by Marko Kloos







Alien Separation by Gini Koch







Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep







King of Thieves by Evan Currie







The Alchemist’s Daughter by Mary Lawrence








Betrayed by Your Kiss by Laura Landon


No comments: