Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stacking The Shelves - April 18, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 



This week I got two ebooks  that I had on pre-order: Deadly Lover by Charlee Allden and Vigilantes: A Retrieval Artist Novel #6 by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
 

I also got Sing a Song of the Stars by Laurie Green and several others.  This is a SciFi Romance novel and novellas collection that went on sale for .99.

I also picked up three book that were free on Amazon:  Kiki Lowenstelin Short Story Anthology #1 by Joanna Campbell Slan, Worth, Lord of Reckoning by Grace Burrowes and Devil’s Concubine by Jill Braden.
I am in the mountains of Colorado for two weeks.  It is spring but right now it switches between heavy snow and sun.  I am enjoy watching the mountains while I enjoy catching up on my reading. 
The Devil's Concubine (The Devil of Ponong series #1) Worth: Lord of Reckoning (Lonely Lords, #11)Sing A Song of the StarsVigilantes: A Retrieval Artist NovelDeadly Lover (Forbidden Lovers Book 1)

No comments: