Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - April 4, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves

I got four books I had on reserve at the library this week.  They are Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear, Prudence by Gail Carriger, by J.D. Robb and Who Buries the Dead by C. S. Harris.  

I also checked out three books by Patricia Briggs.  Two are Mercy Thompson novels;  Blood Bound and Bone Crossed.  On the Prowl which has the first Charles and Anna Story and one Science Fiction Short story collection - Magic City, Recent Spells edited by Paula Guran.  I started out reading the Charles and Anna books by Briggs.  I then read the latest Mercy Thompson books.  Now I am going back to read the early books.






I won The Calling (Laws of Segregation Book 2 from Nina Croft, purchased Reining in Justice by Delores Fossen and got two free ebooks –Melis’s Gambit by Ann Gimple and Hunter by Cynthia Lucas.





No comments: