Thursday, May 14, 2015

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - May 15, 2015


I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.


The Beginning:


Page 56:




The Book: Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns - I
got the book on Monday and page one has already been colored. I tried gel pens first but finally decided I like just plain old colored pencils best. I got a package with 48 and started coloring. The book says stop thinking, turn off phone, tablet, computer, find your favorite page, start coloring and have fun. It is fun. I find that I forget time and everything else once I start. It has 98 pages but only 49 patterns. Try it and I think you will enjoy it like I am.

No comments: