Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - May 2, 2015


Books Stacked on My Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books I added to my shelves this week. They may it be physical or virtual. I include books I buy in a physical store or online, books I borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!  Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.  Follow the link to see what others have on their shelves. 

Only three new books this week.  Two are from the library.  I listened to The Way of Kings on my trip and was ready for book two  Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson. The library copy was missing so they got it from me using a inter-library loan.  I had Cold Betrayal on hold and my turn came at the same time Words of Radiance arrived. Cold Betrayal by J. A. Jance is the latest Ali Reynolds
mystery.

The last on is a book I purchased at Barnes and Noble.  It is by Lauri Robinson an author I have followed from her days where all of here books were published as ebooks.  She has been a Harlequin ebook author for sometime.  A Fortune for the Outlaw's Daughter is the first time I have seen one of her Harlequin books in print.  

No comments: