Friday, November 20, 2015

Book Beginnings and The Friday 56 - November 20, 2015





I'm linking up with Rose City Reader for Book Beginnings and Freda's Voice for Page 56. Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Pick the closest book on your book stack and join the fun.

The Beginning:

"I knew I was in trouble as soon as I saw the Obituary. The fact that it had my name on it was sort of a clue."

Page 56:

"Jack backed away, but he didn't like it. He gave a whine like a child deprived of a treat as he assumed his seat."

From Touch the Dark (A Cassie Palmer Novel) by Karen Chance. This is paranormal and the first in the series. I kept seeing different books in the series and finally decided to use my 20% off coupon at Barnes and Nobel to see if I would like the series. I do like the beginning. That is as far as I have gotten as I have to finish several books I have accepted for review.

No comments: